- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,202 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $135,900
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 3652547
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Patio, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Restrictions \ Other, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Available Financing \ FHA\VA, Dwelling Type \ Attached, Garage Features \ Drain, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Style \ Cluster Home, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Occupant Type \ Owner, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Basement Detail \ Unfinished, House Faces \ East, Style \ Colonial, Natural Resource Rig \ None, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Living Area Source \ Realist, Geocode Source \ Imported, Association \ NORMMLS
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00318A10263
- Zillow Home ID: 54873309
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-152K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44212 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Brunswick as a whole. Among 44212 homes, this home is 16.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Brunswick, and 21% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
|1140 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$136K||3||2||1,518|
|Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$141K||2||2||1,532|
|1132 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$141K||3||4||1,600|
|1128 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$142K||2||2.5||1,583|
|1180 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||--||--||--||--|
|1146 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$137K||2||1.5||1,405|
|1169 Glencove Commons Brunswick, OH||$111K||2||1.5||1,551|
|1135 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$123K||2||2.5||905|
|1150 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$137K||2||1.5||1,506|
|1131 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$116K||2||2.5||798|
|1120 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$134K||2||2||1,392|
|1139 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$133K||2||1.5||1,454|
|1127 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$133K||2||1.5||1,470|
|1154 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$135K||2||1.5||1,470|
|1116 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$161K||3||2||2,582|
|1128 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$114K||2||2.5||1,572|
|1158 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$149K||2||1.5||1,552|
|1147 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$144K||2||1.5||1,589|
|1151 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$136K||2||2||1,476|
|1121 Glencove Cmns Brunswick, OH||$132K||2||1.5||1,400|
Nearby Schools in Brunswick
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.