1136 Lewis Ave, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 2,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 594 sqft
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,025 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0074140400
- Zillow Home ID: 82972420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1136 Lewis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1136 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$413K322,025
- 1132 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$149K11628
- 1140 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$146K11521
- 1128 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$112K11360
- 1133 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$236K----2,162
- 1181 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$689KStudio--9,355
- 1129 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$139K21810
- 1146 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$210K321,504
- 1137 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$155K21624
- 1124 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$199K421,431
- 1120 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$216K31.51,920
- 1108 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$136K11545
- 1115 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA--421,860
- 1152 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$209K321,313
- 1109 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$136K321,164
- 1104 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$194K32984
- 1117 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$331K421,360
- 132 Gillcrest Ave Vallejo, CA$195K321,132
- 1155 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$267K321,468
- 1160 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$190K31.5962
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292