1136 Manza Cir, Roseville, CA 956783 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 461 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 015520017000
- Zillow Home ID: 68558634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1136 Manza Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95678 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in Roseville, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 1128 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$203K321,082
- 1144 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$331K42.51,981
- 1120 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$264K32.51,678
- 1152 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$264K32.51,680
- 1177 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$261K42.51,425
- 1057 Rowan St Roseville, CA$267K321,425
- Manza Cir Roseville, CA$264K32.51,425
- 1112 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$337K42.51,981
- 1185 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$339K42.51,981
- 1160 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$190K321,082
- 1049 Rowan St Roseville, CA$331K42.51,981
- 1176 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$336K42.51,981
- 1168 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$265K32.51,678
- 1193 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$264K321,425
- 1184 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$264K321,100
- 1041 Rowan St Roseville, CA$256K221,054
- 1056 Rowan St Roseville, CA$307K32.51,680
- 1192 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$201K221,054
- 1201 Manza Cir Roseville, CA$198K221,054
- 1033 Rowan St Roseville, CA$257K331,680
Nearby Schools in Roseville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!