1136 Neon Way, Louisville, KY 40204
Sold on 8/31/12: $84,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow477
- Parcel #06-068S-1136-0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID73583007
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$89,640||$82K – $98K||+$1,032||$114||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$830/mo||$706 – $988/mo||-$3||$1.06||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 40204 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Louisville as a whole. Among 40204 homes, this home is valued 28.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Louisville, and 85.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40204 home values.
Neighborhood for 1136 Neon Way
- 1148 Neon Way Louisville, KY$95K11.0817
- 1152 Neon Way Louisville, KY$93K22.0870
- 1154 Neon Way Louisville, KY$86K11.5783
- 1156 Neon Way Louisville, KY$94K22.0995
- 1112 Neon Way Louisville, KY$94K22.0980
- 412 Cooper St Louisville, KY$106K11.01,140
- 1124 Lexington Rd Louisville, KY$112K11.01,497
- 1202 Fern St Louisville, KY$79K21.0828
- 1120 Lexington Rd Louisville, KY$143K32.01,056
- 1122 Hull St Louisville, KY$114K11.01,280
- 1207 Fern St Louisville, KY$149K22.01,250
- 511 Baxter Ave Louisville, KY$108K21.01,154
- 1208 Lexington Rd Louisville, KY$142K32.51,473
- 509 Cooper St Louisville, KY$77K11.01,024
- 1216 Lexington Rd Louisville, KY$134K32.01,675
- 516 Cooper St Louisville, KY$113K21.0964
- 1113 Payne St Louisville, KY$106K21.01,070
- 1131 Payne St Louisville, KY$80K11.01,350
- 1216 Hull St Louisville, KY$144K12.01,450
- 1236 Lexington Rd # F Louisville, KY$81K--1.0728
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Breckinridge/Franklin Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.3 mi
- Meyzeek Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- Home of the Innocents Elementary K-8 0.3 mi
- Home of the Innocents High 6-12 0.3 mi
- Breckinridge Metropolitan High 8-12 0.4 mi
- Lincoln Elementary Performing Arts PK-5 0.5 mi
- Jefferson County Traditional Middle 6-8 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005