- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1136 Oxford Ct, Goshen, IN 465262 beds, 1 bath, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Finished basement, 681 sqft
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 201117276059000015
- Zillow Home ID: 70490749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1136 Oxford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Goshen, and 33.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1134 Oxford Ct Goshen, IN$161K321,466
- 1206 Brixworth Ln Goshen, IN$126K211,215
- 1129 Oxford Ct # 35N Goshen, IN$191K321,947
- 1208 Brixworth Ln Goshen, IN$138K211,281
- 1135 Oxford Ct Goshen, IN$165K321,409
- 1208 Brixworth Ln Goshen, IN$119K221,589
- 1005 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$179K343,404
- 1207 Brixworth Ln Goshen, IN$144K311,669
- 1133 Oxford Ct Goshen, IN$145K311,324
- 1209 Brixworth Ln # 45D Goshen, IN$144K211,684
- 1210 Brixworth Ln Goshen, IN$161K311,354
- 1003 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$130K321,397
- 1006 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$88K311,392
- Larimer Dr Goshen, IN$93K------
- 1004 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$149K322,257
- 1004 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$156K222,257
- 1214 Brixworth Ln Goshen, IN$146K211,446
- 921 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$152K311,622
- 1003 Trenton Pl Goshen, IN$149K321,397
- 1010 Larimer Dr Goshen, IN$146K211,549
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!