This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1901
- Views: 3,080 all time views
- HOA Fee: $307
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Amenities \ Elevator, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement Description \ None, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, BLDSTYLE \ High-Rise-4+ Stories, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fee Includes \ Sewer, Fee Includes \ Some Insurance, Fee Includes \ Trash, Fee Includes \ Water, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Electric, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Center Island, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Parking Description \ Assigned/1 Space, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Propane Tank \ None, Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Bonus Room, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Loft, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Other, Style Description \ Loft, Transaction Broker \ 0.0, Transaction Type \ Sale, TYPE \ Condo, Unit Location \ City, Unit Location \ Downtown, Unit Location \ Upper Level, VITA \ Outside Management, VITA \ Resale Cert Reqd., Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 94
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 8
- Zillow Home ID: 2138858169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 5.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.4% lower than in Saint Louis, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1136 Washington Ave|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org