1137 2nd St NW, Atlanta, GA 303184 beds, 2 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $19,500
- Price/sqft: $15
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 02490004051
- Zillow Home ID: 69369118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1137 2nd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30318 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Atlanta, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30318 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30318 home values.
- 1141 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$64K41.51,323
- 132 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$20K311,096
- 1151 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$59K331,998
- 1151 2nd St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$169K33--
- 136 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$38K311,210
- 1266 1st St NW Atlanta, GA$47K21792
- 1266 1st St NW Atlanta, GA--------
- 1120 1st St NW Atlanta, GA$42K31912
- 134 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$61K41728
- 1152 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA--Studio----
- 1116 1st St NW Atlanta, GA$62K321,310
- 1640 Drew Dr NW Atlanta, GA$221K442,323
- 1612 Drew Dr NW Atlanta, GA$227K332,268
- 1158 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA--------
- Saint James Dr NW Atlanta, GA$118K32.51,592
- 1110 1st St NW Atlanta, GA$35K31966
- 1097 2nd St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$50K31--
- 1097 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$48K31968
- 1171 2nd St NW Atlanta, GA$36K311,032
- 1100 1st St NW Atlanta, GA$73K321,457
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292