- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1137 Cynthia Ln, Spring Hill, TN 371744 beds, 3 baths, 2,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,554 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $219,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 497 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,759 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 028L D 03600 000
- Zillow Home ID: 81198548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1137 Cynthia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37174, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Spring Hill, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37174 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1135 Cynthia Ln Spring Hill, TN$172K--2.51,410
- 6035 Lori Anne Dr Spring Hill, TN$230K--3.52,465
- Port Royal Rd Spring Hill, TN$89K------
- 505 Dakota Dr Spring Hill, TN--211,238
- Ash Hill Rd Spring Hill, TN$247K------
- Hurt Rd Spring Hill, TN--------
- Evergreen Rd Spring Hill, TN$247K------
- Sugar Ridge Rd Spring Hill, TN$251K------
- MT Carmel Rd Spring Hill, TN$249K------
- Sugar Ridge Rd Spring Hill, TN$247K------
- Main St Spring Hill, TN$253K------
- O Hallorn Dr TN$253K------
- 8061 Fenwick Ln Spring Hill, TN$327K----2,962
Nearby Schools in Spring Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292