- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1137 W 13th Ave, Denver, CO 802042 beds, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $375
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Parcel #: 0504110045000
- Zillow Home ID: 13334871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1137 W 13th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lincoln Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in Denver, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lincoln Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lincoln Park home values.
- 1133 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$211K22600
- 1129 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$220K21814
- 1125 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$247K22.51,550
- 1320 Mariposa St Denver, CO$239K21912
- 1121 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$168K11600
- 1326 Mariposa St Denver, CO$304K211,598
- 1288 Mariposa St Denver, CO$319K22.51,460
- 1328 Mariposa St Denver, CO$303K221,598
- 1278 Mariposa St Denver, CO$319K221,460
- 1334 Mariposa St Denver, CO$222K11820
- 1268 Mariposa St Denver, CO$304K321,268
- 1338 Mariposa St Denver, CO$220K11817
- 1117 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$187K21698
- 1266 Mariposa St Denver, CO$196K1--627
- 1115 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$209K21881
- 1340 Mariposa St Denver, CO$379K212,568
- 1262 Mariposa St Denver, CO$231K21812
- 1118 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$174K21560
- 1111 W 13th Ave Denver, CO$157K11422
- 1344 Mariposa St Denver, CO$403K421,787
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!