11371 SW 122nd St, Miami, FL 331764 beds, 3 baths, 2,845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $463,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 267 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,845 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 3050180100990
- Zillow Home ID: 44287478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11371 Sw 122nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Kendall, and 101.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kendall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33176 home values.
- 12040 SW 113th Ave Miami, FL$537K533,362
- 11351 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$414K421,898
- 11391 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$557K321,964
- 11320 SW 120th St Miami, FL$384K321,629
- 11370 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$427K422,454
- 11300 SW 120th St Miami, FL$369K322,161
- 11350 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$407K321,836
- 11390 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$524K422,002
- 12100 SW 113th Ave Miami, FL$540K422,168
- 11330 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$432K422,038
- 11381 SW 123rd St Miami, FL$489K422,299
- 12140 SW 113th Ave Miami, FL$480K422,194
- 11361 SW 123rd St Miami, FL$452K422,068
- 12051 SW 113th Ave Miami, FL$542K421,898
- 11280 SW 120th St Miami, FL$528K422,194
- SW 120th St Miami, FL$407K321,498
- 11401 SW 123rd St Miami, FL$495K422,777
- 11341 SW 123rd St Miami, FL$399K321,709
- 11310 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$409K421,898
- 11980 SW 112th Avenue Cir Miami, FL$517K323,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292