1138 Cabot Ct, Vista, CA 92081
Sold on 3/29/13: $475,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow255
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #2173712600
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16663570
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$494,727||$465K – $534K||-$19,616||$228||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,424/mo||$1.9K – $2.9K/mo||-$23||$1.12||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 92081 home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Vista as a whole. Among 92081 homes, this home is valued 13.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.3% lower than in Vista, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
Neighborhood for 1138 Cabot Court
- 1155 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$405K32.01,503
- 1143 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$493K32.01,939
- 1167 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$411K32.01,543
- 1137 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$413K32.01,575
- 1179 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$413K32.01,543
- 1125 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$422K32.01,575
- 1125 Columbus Way Vista, CA$541K33.02,419
- 1113 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$377K22.01,349
- 2037 Sonora Ct Vista, CA$372K22.01,658
- 2041 Sonora Ct Vista, CA$510K32.02,035
- 2014 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$505K32.02,035
- 2018 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$535K32.52,419
- 2026 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$392K22.01,658
- 2022 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$511K32.02,035
- 1213 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$401K22.01,349
- 1996 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$390K22.01,349
- 2038 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$403K22.01,658
- 1067 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$283K32.01,328
- 1992 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$487K43.01,981
- 1988 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$414K32.01,543
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Rancho Buena Vista High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Madison Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
- Breeze Hill Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.8 mi
- National University Academy, Armona None 0.9 mi
- West Coast Baptist School PK-12 1.0 mi
- Hannalei Elementary K-5 1.2 mi
- North County Trade Tech High 9-10 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005