A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 930 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:685 N:1138
- Zillow Home ID: 57717420
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $116-258K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 24.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|1134 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$219K||3||2||1,185|
|1137 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$317K||3||2.5||1,899|
|1130 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,725|
|1133 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$229K||2||2||1,274|
|1127 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$230K||3||1||1,822|
|1126 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,313|
|1121 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$197K||2||1||1,155|
|1122 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$237K||3||1.5||1,424|
|1118 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$310K||3||1.5||2,436|
|4 Ellen Rd Farmington, CT||$497K||4||4||3,796|
|1141 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$334K||3||2.5||2,502|
|19 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$235K||3||2||1,222|
|3 Ellen Rd Farmington, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,712|
|1145 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,260|
|13 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$230K||4||3||1,424|
|18 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,301|
|14 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$351K||5||3.5||2,658|
|1115 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$425K||4||3.5||2,882|
|11 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,424|
|7 Ellen Rd Farmington, CT||$223K||3||2||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.