1138 Johnson Ave, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $636
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 452 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 37813026
- Zillow Home ID: 19647449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1138 Johnson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1142 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.53M521,904
- 1134 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.31M321,352
- 1146 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.37M421,600
- 1139 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.63M321,911
- 5790 Harder St San Jose, CA$1.27M321,187
- 1143 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.34M421,565
- 1135 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.2M321,187
- 5780 Harder St San Jose, CA$1.36M421,624
- 1150 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.18M321,187
- 1147 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.34M321,641
- 5770 Harder St San Jose, CA$1.32M321,514
- 5855 Friar Way San Jose, CA$1.11M321,296
- 1151 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.3M431,508
- 1154 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.06M321,114
- 1129 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$859K22.51,392
- 1131 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.11M321,128
- 1155 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.12M421,385
- 5760 Harder St San Jose, CA$1.48M322,183
- 1155 Lynbrook Way San Jose, CA$1.26M421,385
- 1119 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$745K22978
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!