- Lot: 8,750 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,662 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $162,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 364 sqft
- Cooling System: Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ W/D Hookup, Equip/Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Florida, Front Exp \ E, Furnished \ Turnkey, Governing Bodies \ None, Heating system: Central, Interior Features \ Stack Bedrooms, Laundry-Garage, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Brk, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Combo Tub/Shower, Miscellaneous \ Central A/C, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Facilities, Miscellaneous \ Porch / Balcony, Miscellaneous \ Private Pool, Miscellaneous \ Tenant Approval, Miscellaneous \ Washer / Dryer, Parking \ 2+ Spaces, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Garage - Attached, Security \ None, SqFt Source \ Tax Rolls, Storage, Type \ Single Family Detached, View Type: Garden, View Type: Pool, Zip Code \ 34949
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 240181100460001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47795633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-229K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34949 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 9.8% increase for Fort Pierce as a whole. Among 34949 homes, this home is valued 5.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% higher than in Fort Pierce, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34949 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Pierce.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34949 home values.
|1135 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$211K||3||2||1,382|
|1141 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$389K||3||3||2,440|
|1144 Fernandina St Fort Pierce, FL||$253K||3||3||1,618|
|1131 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$363K||2||2.5||2,914|
|1143 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$208K||3||2||1,200|
|1140 Fernandina St Fort Pierce, FL||$218K||2||2||1,565|
|1148 Fernandina St Fort Pierce, FL||$259K||3||3||1,940|
|1136 Fernandina St Fort Pierce, FL||$241K||3||2||1,878|
|1136 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$190K||3||2||1,164|
|1132 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$285K||2||2||1,984|
|1140 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$256K||3||3||1,540|
|1127 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$407K||3||3||2,782|
|1139 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$185K||3||2||1,176|
|Fernandina St Fort Pierce, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1128 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$174K||2||1||1,008|
|1144 Granada St Fort Pierce, FL||$223K||3||2||1,520|
|800 Mariner Bay Blvd Fort Pierce, FL||$340K||2||2.5||2,360|
|802 Mariner Bay Blvd Fort Pierce, FL||$258K||3||2||1,840|
|804 Mariner Bay Blvd Fort Pierce, FL||$276K||3||2.5||1,955|
|704 Mariner Bay Blvd Fort Pierce, FL||$219K||2||2||1,482|
Nearby Schools in Fort Pierce
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!