1139 Rodman St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Sold on 1/30/13: $366,329
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,545 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1962
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $366,329
- Heating Type:Contact for details
This is it ! Very desireable location just blocks from all transportation, business and shopping districts, Thomas Jefferson and Pennsylvania Hospitals, and all that center city life has to offer. Situated on a wonderful tree lined center city block. 1st floor = kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining room. 2nd floor = 2 bedroom with full bath. 3rd floor = 2 more bedrooms with full bath. Patio/garden. Full basement with fireplace and full bathroom. Note : House was previous equiped with central air conditioning. When air handler was replaced, central air conditioning was not included. House IS still equiped with ducts.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- School DistrictPhiladelphia
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10197192
- Lot Depth60
- Lot Width15
- Parcel #053073900
- Days on Zillow324
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$447,422||$389K – $506K||+$4,549||$289||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,182/mo||$1.3K – $2.7K/mo||-$3||$1.41||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Center City East home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Center City East homes, this home is valued 36.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center City East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
Neighborhood for 1139 Rodman Street
- 501 S 12th St # A Philadelphia, PA$2.14M47.05,200
- 501 S 12th St # B Philadelphia, PA$1.86M37.05,200
- 1134 Rodman St # R Philadelphia, PA$314K22.01,088
- 1129 Rodman St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$351K----1,140
- 508 S Sartain St Philadelphia, PA--Studio----
- 1126 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$399K23.01,300
- 1127 Rodman St # 6 Philadelphia, PA$496K32.51,540
- 1124 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$524K22.51,780
- 1121 Rodman St # 11 Philadelphia, PA$352K----1,140
- 1135 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$342K21.0--
- 1119 Rodman St # 13 Philadelphia, PA$355K----1,140
- 508 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$534K32.52,263
- 1134 Waverly St # R1 Philadelphia, PA$267K21.0672
- 417 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$587K----1,860
- 1119 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$565K32.01,551
- 1201 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$488K32.51,536
- 514 S 12th St # A Philadelphia, PA$294K21.01,008
- 415 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$594K32.01,860
- 1110 Lombard St APT 3 Philadelphia, PA$357K32.01,166
- 1110 Lombard St APT 14 Philadelphia, PA$311K21.01,084
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- McCall Gen George A School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Furness Horace High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- New Visions Learning Center PK-3 0.1 mi
- Academy at Palumbo 9-12 0.2 mi
- World Communications CS 6-12 0.3 mi
- Student Ed Center & Delaware Valley Hig... 9-12 0.3 mi
- Creative and Performing Arts 9-12 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005