1139 Yale St APT 3, Santa Monica, CA 904033 beds, 3 baths, 1,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $601
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- central vaccum system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4266009067
- Zillow Home ID: 20469489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1139 Yale Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.6% lower than in Santa Monica, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90403 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292