A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,355 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Other Fuel Type, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ No Hot Water, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,407 sqft
- Parcel #: M:007.9 B:00011 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58959984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Niantic, and 13.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|110 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$231K||3||1||1,472|
|117 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||$215K||2||1||1,320|
|108 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,872|
|76 Giants Neck Rd Niantic, CT||$241K||3||1.5||1,798|
|118 Hillcrest Rd Niantic, CT||$237K||3||2||1,382|
|72 Giants Neck Rd Niantic, CT||$197K||3||2||864|
|113 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
|106 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$364K||3||3||2,464|
|70 Giants Neck Rd Niantic, CT||$200K||2||1||1,163|
|109 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$238K||3||2||1,615|
|4 Dell Ln Niantic, CT||$212K||3||1||1,310|
|102 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$299K||--||--||--|
|66 Giants Neck Rd Niantic, CT||$353K||3||2.5||2,318|
|111 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||$210K||2||1||1,189|
|105 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$340K||3||3||2,387|
|116 Hillcrest Rd Niantic, CT||$198K||3||1||1,100|
|88 Giants Neck Rd Niantic, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,641|
|112 Hillcrest Rd Niantic, CT||$185K||2||1||720|
|101 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$176K||2||1||900|
|98 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K, 2-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.