- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,598 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $179,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 071-4000
- Zillow Home ID: 58930308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06770 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Naugatuck as a whole. Among 06770 homes, this home is valued 8.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 71.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Naugatuck, and 65.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naugatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
|132 Beacon Manor Cir Naugatuck, CT||$163K||3||2||1,272|
|122 Beacon Manor Cir Naugatuck, CT||$132K||3||1||936|
|49 Fairwood Rd Naugatuck, CT||$146K||3||1||936|
|91 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$147K||3||1||900|
|106 Beacon Manor Cir Naugatuck, CT||$155K||3||1||936|
|115 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$148K||3||1.1||1,200|
|41 Fairwood Rd Naugatuck, CT||$155K||3||2||1,469|
|121 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$143K||3||1||936|
|98 Beacon Manor Cir Naugatuck, CT||$154K||3||1||936|
|129 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$136K||2||1||936|
|46 Fairwood Rd Naugatuck, CT||$144K||3||1||936|
|97 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$140K||3||1||936|
|95 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$149K||3||1||936|
|120 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$150K||4||1||1,594|
|102 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$113K||3||1||936|
|95 Beacon Manor Cir Naugatuck, CT||$156K||3||1||936|
|128 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$134K||3||1||922|
|40 Fairwood Rd Naugatuck, CT||$151K||3||1||936|
|63 Beacon Manor Cir Naugatuck, CT||$169K||3||1||1,460|
|94 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$181K||3||2||1,950|
Nearby Schools in Naugatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!