A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0093556
- Zillow Home ID: 57698475
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts Bristol home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among Bristol homes, this home is valued 11.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bristol, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 34.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bristol home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bristol home values.
|111 Brook St Bristol, CT||$130K||2||1||960|
|102 Brook St Bristol, CT||$147K||4||2||1,456|
|14 Rudolph Rd Bristol, CT||$150K||2||1||1,122|
|115 Brook St Bristol, CT||$153K||4||1||1,632|
|117 Brook St Bristol, CT||$124K||3||1||949|
|97 Brook St Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,536|
|26 Rudolph Rd Bristol, CT||$169K||3||1||1,617|
|93 Brook St Bristol, CT||$153K||4||2||1,287|
|17 Rudolph Rd Bristol, CT||$123K||2||1||730|
|23 Rudolph Rd Bristol, CT||$122K||2||1||868|
|55 Root Ave Bristol, CT||$138K||2||1||1,008|
|70 Root Ave Bristol, CT||$172K||4||2||1,984|
|72 Douglas Rd Bristol, CT||$151K||4||2||1,352|
|79 Douglas Rd Bristol, CT||$174K||2||2||1,632|
|91 Brook St Bristol, CT||$155K||3||1||1,494|
|51 Root Ave Bristol, CT||$164K||4||2||1,536|
|32 Rudolph Rd Bristol, CT||$168K||3||1||1,599|
|136 Brook St Bristol, CT||$173K||4||2||1,703|
|45 Root Ave Bristol, CT||$146K||2||1||1,267|
|133 Brook St Bristol, CT||$139K||3||1||986|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org