114 Chesapeake Ave, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 346 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- MLS #: T2594985
- Parking: 270 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 1960690100
- Zillow Home ID: 45111845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Chesapeake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Davis Island, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94% less than in Tampa, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 112 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$426K21.51,950
- 116 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$490K422,094
- 119 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$275K21875
- 110 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$369K321,356
- 121 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$370K321,792
- 117 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$333K221,467
- 120 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$299K321,656
- 111 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$433K322,381
- 115 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$418K321,675
- 125 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$598K322,028
- 109 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$422K321,654
- 108 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$365K321,612
- 122 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$326K321,816
- 115 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$382K321,634
- 113 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$348K321,390
- 402 Chippewa Ave Tampa, FL$355K21.51,312
- 308 Chippewa Ave Tampa, FL$608K32.52,552
- 127 Huron Ave Tampa, FL$302K311,389
- 404 Chippewa Ave Tampa, FL$361K321,422
- 119 Chesapeake Ave Tampa, FL$351K321,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!