Beautiful brick 4BR /3 full BA executive home on Lake Hartwell, 5 min from numerous stores and restaurants, 30 min from downtown Greenville and a 45 min boat ride to the Clemson games. Nestled in a small gated community, the home offers both privacy and convenience. A beautifully landscaped yard welcomes you to the home. Entering the foyer, you will be amazed by the breathtaking living space. A huge Paladium window over a wall of glass accented by a 20 ft cathedral ceiling provides a stunning and open space for the LR/DR combination. The tile surround fireplace with logs will warm your winter nights. The large kitchen is accented by granite countertops with tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of oak cabinets in addition to a spacious pantry.
The home offers a split bedroom plan with the Master and two secondary bedrooms located on the main level. The huge Master BR allows space for seating, overlooking the lake. The Master BA has marble countertops, jetted tub, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, travertine tile in the bath and separate shower and His and Hers closets. There are hardwoods throughout the main floor, carpet in BRs and ceramic tile in baths.
The beauty of the home continues to the lower level living space where a large bonus room, second Master BR , large BA with jetted tub and dual closets, kitchen area and pool table can be found. 10 ft ceilings and a wall of glass provide a light and airy feel to this spacious level. A second tile surround fireplace and big screen TV make the bonus room a man cave or private living space for guests or family members. The oversize heated and air conditioned golf cart garage overlooking the lake provides extra space that can used as an exercise room, shop or craft room.
Outdoor entertainment space abounds with a large upper deck with retractable awning, a large screened porch and lower level, multi-level deck. A sloping walkway brings you to your own dock which is easily movable to adjust to changing lake levels. The dock has a 16ft wide Trex deck. Again, more space for partying.
Come see this wonderful home that provides the convenience of city living with the privacy of a small neighborhood on the side of beautiful 56,000 acre Lake Hartwell.
Narrated home tour found at http://youtu.be/oh4bb3yMiL0
Additional property info: http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/4-bed-Single-Family-home-for-sale-by-owner-114-Harrison-Harbor-Way-29625/24018666?provider_id=28079
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,783 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $83
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $519,600
- Price/sqft: $140
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Cook Top - Smooth, APPLIANCES \ Cooktop - Down Draft, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave - Built in, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven - Electric, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT \ Ceiling - Some 9' +, BASEMENT \ Ceilings - Smooth, BASEMENT \ Cooled, BASEMENT \ Daylight, BASEMENT \ Finished, BASEMENT \ Full, BASEMENT \ Heated, BASEMENT \ Inside Entrance, BASEMENT \ Walkout, BASEMENT \ Workshop, BASEMENT \ Yes, Bedrooms \ Four, Bonus Room Y/N \ Yes, Builder Name \ Door Resources, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Common Area, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Gated Community, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Pets Allowed, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Multizoned, Dining Room Y/N \ Yes, DOCK FEATURES \ Covered, DOCK FEATURES \ Lift, DOCK FEATURES \ Light Pole, DOCK FEATURES \ Power, DOCK FEATURES \ Storage, DOCK FEATURES \ Wheeled Gangwalk, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Driveway - Concrete, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Palladium Windows, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Screened, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Underground Irrigation, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Vinyl Windows, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FLOORS \ Hardwood Under Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Basement, Full Baths \ Three, Garage Capacity \ Three, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, Half Baths \ None, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Forced Air, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Natural Gas, High Speed Internet Avail \ Yes, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Common Utilities, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Street Lights, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Inside Subdivision \ Yes, INTERIOR FEATURES \ 2-Story Foyer, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Alarm System-Owned, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Attic Stairs-Disappearing, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Blinds, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cathdrl/Raised Ceilings, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceilings-Smooth, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection - Dishwasher, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection - Washer, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection-Dryer-Electric, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Granite, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Electric Garage Door, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace - Multiple, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace-Gas Connection, INTERIOR FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gas Logs, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Jetted Tub, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Laundry Room Sink, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some 9' Ceilings, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts Stay, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Surround Sound Wiring, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Tray Ceilings, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Shower, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Wet Bar, Lake \ Hartwell, LAKE FEATURES \ Dock in Place with Lift, LAKE FEATURES \ Dockable By Permit, LAKE FEATURES \ Zone - Green, Lake Front \ Yes, Living Room Y/N \ Yes, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Shade Trees, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sidewalks, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Underground Utilities, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water Access, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water View, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Y/N \ Yes, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Double Sink, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Full Bath, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Master on Main Level, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Shower - Separate, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Tub - Jetted, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Tub - Separate, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, Other Room 1 Y/N \ Yes, Other Room 2 Y/N \ Yes, ROOF \ Architectural Shingles, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, SEWER \ Septic Tank, SF Range \ 4000-4499, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Bonus Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Breakfast Area, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Exercise Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ In-Law Suite, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Laundry Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Living/Dining Combination, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Recreation Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Workshop, STORAGE SPACE \ Basement, STORAGE SPACE \ Boat Storage, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, STYLE \ Traditional, Type \ Single Family, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Cable, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Electric, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Natural Gas, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Public Water, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Septic, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Telephone, WATER \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 208
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 0931701008
- Zillow Home ID: 67580368
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $315-625K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29625 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Anderson as a whole. Among 29625 homes, this home is 458.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 93.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Anderson, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29625 home values.
|116 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$486K||3||--||3,435|
|112 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$541K||4||--||4,103|
|118 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$530K||4||--||4,402|
|110 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$628K||4||4||4,200|
|108 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$488K||3||--||4,250|
|521 Harrison Rd Anderson, SC||--||--||--||1,476|
|404 Watermarke Ln Anderson, SC||$117K||3||2||1,624|
|305 Watermarke Ln Anderson, SC||$193K||3||2||1,750|
|602 Watermarke Ln Anderson, SC||$147K||3||2||--|
|606 Watermarke Ln Anderson, SC||$146K||3||2||--|
|520 Harrison Rd Anderson, SC||$189K||--||--||2,668|
|106 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$583K||4||3.5||4,700|
|517 Harrison Rd Anderson, SC||$124K||--||--||1,162|
|110 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$214K||4||3.5||4,200|
|137 Shakleton Dr Anderson, SC||$130K||4||3||2,129|
|104 Harrison Harbor Way # 3 Anderson, SC||$466K||3||--||3,068|
|112 Norfolk Cir Anderson, SC||$169K||4||2.5||2,097|
|102 Harrison Harbor Way Anderson, SC||$439K||4||3||2,000|
|502 Harrison Rd Anderson, SC||$123K||--||--||1,269|
|1604 Leeward Rd Anderson, SC||$216K||3||3||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!