- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
114 Joseph St, Hawley, MN 565493 beds, 3 baths, 2,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,066 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 566501200
- Zillow Home ID: 89271275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Joseph Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 56549 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 196.5% greater than in Hawley, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 56549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hawley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 56549 home values.
- 120 Joseph St Hawley, MN$178K------
- 108 Joseph St Hawley, MN$160K------
- 614 2nd St Hawley, MN$69K21800
- 615 1st St Hawley, MN$121K311,152
- 109 Elizabeth St Hawley, MN$131K------
- 620 2nd St Hawley, MN$71K311,150
- 102 Joseph St Hawley, MN$108K411,836
- 518 2nd St Hawley, MN$166K------
- 621 1st St Hawley, MN$160K------
- 105 Joseph St Hawley, MN$104K22749
- 603 2nd St Hawley, MN$119K------
- 108 Elizabeth St Hawley, MN$111K------
- 609 2nd St Hawley, MN$159K------
- 521 2nd St Hawley, MN$168K------
- 112 Elizabeth St Hawley, MN$122K------
- 104 Elizabeth St Hawley, MN$178K------
- 615 2nd St Hawley, MN$133K322,484
- 515 2nd St Hawley, MN$106K------
- 120 Elizabeth St Hawley, MN$83K------
- 202 Hartford St Hawley, MN$77K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!