- Lot: 2.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 12,483 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $390,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gazebo, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Parcel #: M:020 B:001 L:009
- Zillow Home ID: 56907962
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $326-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01921 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Town of Boxford as a whole. Among 01921 homes, this home is valued 29.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01921, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Town of Boxford, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01921 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Boxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01921 home values.
|111 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$344K||2||1.5||1,119|
|116 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$367K||3||1||1,200|
|105 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$440K||2||1.5||2,178|
|110 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$386K||3||1||1,384|
|115 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$484K||3||2||3,079|
|108 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$578K||4||3.5||2,704|
|120 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$393K||3||3||1,718|
|119 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$346K||3||1.5||1,392|
|104 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$556K||3||1.5||2,692|
|123 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$462K||3||2.5||2,275|
|5 King Arthur Ct Boxford, MA||$404K||4||2.5||1,802|
|15 King Richard Dr Boxford, MA||$480K||4||2.5||2,769|
|6 King Arthur Ct Boxford, MA||$430K||3||1.5||2,236|
|2 King Arthur Ct Boxford, MA||$449K||4||2.5||2,334|
|2 King George Dr Boxford, MA||$621K||5||3.5||3,486|
|10 King Richard Dr Boxford, MA||$468K||3||2.5||2,675|
|21 King Richard Dr Boxford, MA||$372K||4||1.5||1,635|
|48 Kelsey Rd Boxford, MA||$590K||5||3.5||3,100|
|9 King Richard Dr Boxford, MA||$426K||4||2.5||2,071|
|126 Killam Hill Rd Boxford, MA||$1.52M||4||1.5||1,890|
Nearby Schools in Town of Boxford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!