- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,028 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: B471452
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Additional Exterior Features \ Cable TV Available, Additional Exterior Features \ Partially Fenced Yard, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Additional Rooms \ Laundry-Basement, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Open Porch, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Basement Description \ Full, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Floor Descripton \ Tile-Some, Floor Descripton \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Foundation Description \ Block, Garage Description \ Detached, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ None, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Eat-In, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Neighborhood \ Kensington, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Cape Cod, Water Heater/Fuel \ Gas, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 1402000904100004014000
- Zillow Home ID: 30174870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $29-37K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Buffalo Metro home values will rise 3.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|116 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$30K||3||1||1,007|
|110 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$31K||3||1||1,086|
|120 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$32K||2||1||1,254|
|108 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$39K||3||2||1,484|
|113 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$30K||3||1||1,086|
|115 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||5||2||1,489|
|109 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||5||2||1,420|
|122 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$29K||3||1||1,160|
|104 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$40K||3||1||1,672|
|119 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$29K||3||1||1,100|
|107 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$30K||3||1||941|
|113 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$29K||2||1||1,161|
|121 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$34K||3||1||1,235|
|103 Phyllis Ave Buffalo, NY||$35K||3||1||1,254|
|115 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$33K||4||1||1,273|
|109 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$32K||3||1.5||1,212|
|126 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$30K||3||1||1,200|
|102 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$34K||3||1||1,212|
|119 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$29K||3||1||1,144|
|107 Millicent Ave Buffalo, NY||$30K||3||1||1,053|
Nearby Schools in Buffalo
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!