114 N Harvie St, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- 49 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: 1421083
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Fantastic side street location in the Historic Fan District! Only BLOCKS from restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, and VCU! Upgraded and renovated over time. Custom wetbar.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,148 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: W0000527014
- Zillow Home ID: 12545335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 N Harvie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% higher than in Richmond, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 112 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$430K322,276
- 110 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$422K42.52,444
- 1405 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$309K431,832
- 1403 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$533K32.52,556
- 1407 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$461K--53,336
- 1401 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$585K32.52,661
- 102 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$404K212,226
- 100 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$477K32.52,226
- 111 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$374K222,055
- 109 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$314K311,992
- 1313 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$728K544,095
- 1415 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$653K533,624
- 107 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$402K322,190
- 105 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$391K322,014
- 1311 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$713K543,948
- 103 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$339K31.51,562
- 1417 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$721K543,743
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!