- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
114 N Indiana Ave, Goshen, IN 465265 beds, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 319
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 201109301004000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 N Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Goshen, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 116 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$72K211,108
- 112 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$119K4--1,680
- 118 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$88K3--1,452
- 108 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$88K4--1,434
- 120 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$88K2--1,344
- Huron St Goshen, IN--------
- 907 W Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$97K2--1,568
- 909 W Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$75K3--1,088
- 204 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$80K2--1,232
- 911 W Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$72K1--816
- Westfield Ave Goshen, IN--------
- 903 W Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$240K412,818
- 206 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$67K2--677
- 113 Huron St Goshen, IN$73K2--864
- 115 Huron St Goshen, IN--311,160
- 111 Huron St Goshen, IN$79K211,404
- 117 Huron St Goshen, IN$82K4--1,725
- 109 Huron St Goshen, IN$82K3--1,344
- 111 N Indiana Ave Goshen, IN$115K3--1,820
- 119 Huron St Goshen, IN$93K311,892
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292