114 Naden Ct, Yorkville, IL 605603 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Large yard, 20' x 40' Inground pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0220428010
- Zillow Home ID: 4718603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Naden Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% higher than in Yorkville, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 116 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$142K------
- 112 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$145K------
- 118 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$139K------
- 110 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$142K------
- 124 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$144K432,000
- 112 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$172K------
- 120 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$138K32--
- 110 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$173K31.51,600
- 108 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$171K------
- 122 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$159K------
- 106 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$201K322,000
- 114 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$172K421,800
- 109 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$178K------
- 202 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$177K------
- 111 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$171K------
- 106 Center Pkwy Yorkville, IL$167K221,300
- 216 Dickson Ct Yorkville, IL$136K------
- 108 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$177K------
- 104 Center Pkwy Yorkville, IL$175K------
- 316 E Blackberry Ln Yorkville, IL$150K421,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!