114 Newcastle Dr, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 2 baths, 1,819 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $265,500
- Price/sqft: $146
- Parking: 448 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Deck Attached,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Cement,Showing \ BAREIS Lcbx+Other,Showing \ Call 1st,Showing \ Call Owner,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ Pets-See Confid,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Contemporary,View(s) \ Hills,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Parcel #: 0082233040
- Zillow Home ID: 15680036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Newcastle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Vallejo, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 108 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$447K42.52,261
- 120 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$376K321,704
- Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$415K42.51,963
- 128 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$412K422,243
- 200 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$405K332,425
- 210 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$413K432,206
- 136 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$406K422,020
- 163 Primrose Ln Vallejo, CA$403K532,382
- 172 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$404K432,492
- 125 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$362K42.51,975
- 216 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$432K42.51,964
- 218 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$509K42.52,789
- 144 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$424K42.52,251
- 133 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$339K321,698
- 157 Primrose Ln Vallejo, CA$318K421,819
- 220 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$409K421,926
- 201 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$353K432,228
- 166 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$400K32.52,094
- 171 Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$348K432,200
- 141 Newcastle Dr Vallejo, CA$404K42.52,261
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292