- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 3,300 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $519
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:002 B:153
- Zillow Home ID: 65987923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $775K-1.63M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02813 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% decrease for Charlestown as a whole. Among 02813 homes, this home is valued 384% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 150.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Charlestown, and 87.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlestown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02813 home values.
|121 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.97M||4||4.5||4,118|
|120 Ninigret Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.3M||3||2||2,259|
|105 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$2M||3||3.5||2,962|
|140 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$2.26M||3||2||3,038|
|127 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.71M||4||2||2,776|
|128 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.81M||5||3.5||3,099|
|91 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.67M||4||1.5||1,530|
|90 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$783K||3||2||1,200|
|152 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.51M||3||2.5||1,092|
|164 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.57M||5||1.5||1,792|
|88 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$901K||2||1.5||1,096|
|170 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.42M||4||1.5||1,392|
|150 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$2.44M||6||1||1,992|
|117 Ninigret Ave Charlestown, RI||$897K||4||4||1,500|
|156 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.41M||3||1||1,482|
|176 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.37M||4||1.5||1,302|
|163 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$3.04M||3||1||1,326|
|159 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$3.79M||4||5.5||3,320|
|87 Oceanview Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.55M||5||2||2,810|
|182 Surfside Ave Charlestown, RI||$1.44M||4||2||1,398|
Nearby Schools in Charlestown
3-4, 6-126.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!