114 Pipers Point Ln, Alton, NH 038094 beds, 3 baths, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 154 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $183
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $561
- MLS #: 4264614
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: ALTN M:21A B:20
- Zillow Home ID: 86705138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Pipers Point Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03809 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% greater than in Alton, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03809 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 124 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.44M------
- 126 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.69M11.5384
- 128 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$3.11M55.55,686
- 130 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.51M44.52,816
- 122 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.46M443,655
- 10 Point Beach Ln Alton, NH$2.25M422,100
- 12 Point Beach Ln Alton, NH$2.65M22.52,159
- 14 Point Beach Ln Alton, NH$2.96M45.57,763
- 20 Point Beach Ln Alton, NH$1.89M----3,824
- 102 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.18M11880
- 100 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$2.45M56.56,600
- 94 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.59M444,350
- 88 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.52M32.53,205
- 82 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.42M43.52,502
- 80 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.59M44.53,459
- 74 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.59M43.54,471
- 64 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$1.61M43.54,804
- 75 Pipers Point Ln Alton, NH$738K33.52,740
- 144 Hopewell Rd Alton, NH$2.79M71138,196
- 142 Hopewell Rd Alton, NH$3.7M5824,833
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.