- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Built in 1995
- 147 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,235 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $60/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $142,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 14764554
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Status: Active
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Other
- Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Range Type: Electric Range
- Master Bath Description: Tub with Shower
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Bedroom Description: Not Master BR
- Master Bath Description: Half Bath
- Disclosures: No Disclosures
- List Type: Lease
- SqFt Source: Seller
- Smoke Alarm
- Window Cover
- Unit Level: All Levels
- 2 Staircases
- Year Built Source: Seller
- Roof Description: Wood Shingle
- Number Of Unit Stories: 3
- Number of Building Stories: 3
- Geo Market Area: Other
- Section Number: 0
- Legal Subdivision: Other
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 16X14
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 16x19
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 16X14
- Kitchen Dimensions: 16x16
- Legal Description: 114 S. Beekman Dr. Altoona
- Extra Room Dimensions: 16x18
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0114-24 -67-114
- Zillow Home ID: 86401262
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $94-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16602 home values.
Nearby Schools in Altoona
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.