- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
114 Saint Julien St # 36-F, Worthington, OH 430852 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2011 for $168,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 100005422
- Zillow Home ID: 34021658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Saint Julien Street # 36-F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% greater than in Worthington, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worthington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43085 home values.
- 115 Saint Julien St # 31-A Worthington, OH$177K221,338
- 113 Saint Julien St # 32-D Worthington, OH$209K32.51,864
- 117 Saint Julien St # 31-B Worthington, OH$207K32.51,963
- 125 Saint Julien St # 30-A Worthington, OH$182K221,338
- 116 Saint Julien St # 36-E Worthington, OH$180K32.51,780
- 118 Saint Julien St # 36-D Worthington, OH$181K32.51,710
- 121 Saint Julien St # 31-D Worthington, OH$188K32.51,710
- 111 Saint Julien St # 32-C Worthington, OH$201K22.51,710
- 119 Saint Julien St # 31-C Worthington, OH$203K32.51,710
- 121 Saint Julien St Worthington, OH$116K32.51,710
- 120 Saint Julien St # 36-C Worthington, OH$191K32.51,710
- 109 Saint Julien St # 32-B Worthington, OH$178K22.51,710
- 192 Greenglade Ave Worthington, OH$318K432,560
- 180 Greenglade Ave Worthington, OH$244K322,021
- 122 Saint Julien St # 36-B Worthington, OH$261K32.53,040
- 107 Saint Julien St # 32-A Worthington, OH$217K32.51,864
- 123 Saint Julien St # 31-E Worthington, OH$197K32.51,979
- 202 Greenglade Ave Worthington, OH$321K52.51,962
- 101 Saint Julien St # 33-A Worthington, OH$194K221,338
- 133 Saint Michelle St # 35-E Worthington, OH$205K331,864
Nearby Schools in Worthington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292