114 Walnut St, Mechanicsburg, OH 430443 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $68,500
- Price/sqft: $49
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Remodeled Kitchen! Remodeled Bath! New windows, vinyl siding, plumbing & hot water heater!
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: C07-21-00-01-10-050-00
- Zillow Home ID: 75061676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 114 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 114.3% higher than in Mechanicsburg, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mechanicsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 131 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$68K311,520
- 127 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$50K311,443
- 135 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$117K321,328
- 118 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$124K321,921
- 123 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$81K311,499
- 119 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$121K321,744
- 115 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$56K211,050
- 122 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$48K21942
- 109 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$68K411,389
- 107 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$53K21916
- 101 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$133K331,698
- 128 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$51K211,267
- 124 W Race St Mechanicsburg, OH$75K311,368
- 132 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$134K311,624
- 136 Walnut St Mechanicsburg, OH$75K211,878
- 102 W Race St Mechanicsburg, OH$131K311,684
- 106 W Race St Mechanicsburg, OH$133K312,040
- 110 W Race St Mechanicsburg, OH$132K311,410
- 103 W Race St Mechanicsburg, OH$56K31994
- 107 W Race St Mechanicsburg, OH$65K211,028
Nearby Schools in Mechanicsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292