1140 Pointe Hope Lndg, San Jose, CA 951313 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $289
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 508 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,651 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 24428225
- Zillow Home ID: 19563116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1140 Pointe Hope Lndg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in San Jose, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 1142 Pointe Hope Lndg San Jose, CA$619K32.51,407
- 1144 Pointe Hope Lndg San Jose, CA$544K22.51,181
- 1865 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$604K32.51,651
- 1146 Pointe Hope Lndg San Jose, CA$532K22.51,181
- 1867 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$555K22.51,181
- 1148 Pointe Hope Lndg San Jose, CA$620K32.51,407
- 1869 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$538K22.51,181
- 1121 Homer Cmn San Jose, CA$619K32.51,651
- 1862 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$648K32.51,651
- 1123 Homer Cmn San Jose, CA$619K32.51,407
- 1150 Pointe Hope Lndg San Jose, CA$604K32.51,651
- 1864 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$624K32.51,407
- 1871 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$625K32.51,407
- 1125 Homer Cmn San Jose, CA$565K22.51,181
- 1866 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$563K22.51,181
- 1868 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$564K22.51,181
- 1127 Homer Cmn San Jose, CA$533K22.51,181
- 1873 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$606K32.51,651
- 1870 Anchorage Lndg San Jose, CA$607K32.51,407
- 1129 Homer Cmn San Jose, CA$620K32.51,407
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.