- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11400 Sunshine Ter, Studio City, CA 916045 beds, 7 baths, 7,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $3,500,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot depth: 235
- Lot width: 504
- Parcel #: 2378024038
- Zillow Home ID: 20030608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11400 Sunshine Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 11369 Brill Dr Studio City, CA$1.75M433,700
- 11360 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$655K221,247
- 11410 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$1.98M433,300
- 3764 Berry Dr Studio City, CA--31.751,688
- 11384 Brill Dr Studio City, CA$907K211,440
- 3748 Berry Dr Studio City, CA$723K11834
- 11359 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$1.14M332,566
- 11359 Brill Dr Studio City, CA$814K211,081
- 3768 Berry Dr Studio City, CA$1.19M221,982
- 11373 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$816K211,140
- 11369 Sunshine Ter North Hollywood, CA$1.22M632,761
- 11356 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$1.05M22.52,566
- 11385 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$961K331,585
- 11416 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$1.34M531,445
- 11353 Brill Dr Studio City, CA$745K211,024
- 11365 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$711K21700
- 3957 Tropical Dr Studio City, CA$851K221,472
- 11378 Brill Dr Studio City, CA$1.11M322,428
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292