- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 254 days on Zillow
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1997 for $124,600
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: T2710411
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Fees Required, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Minimum Lease \ No Minimum, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 218
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 0237428338
- Zillow Home ID: 44909900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33624 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Greater Carrollwood as a whole. Among 33624 homes, this home is 44.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33624, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% higher than in Greater Carrollwood, and 216.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greater Carrollwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33624 home values.
|4704 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$141K||2||2||1,178|
|4706 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$184K||4||2||1,523|
|11408 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$231K||3||2||1,835|
|4702 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$226K||3||2||2,388|
|4708 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$161K||3||2||1,376|
|4614 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$162K||2||2||1,178|
|11410 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$272K||2||2||2,203|
|11401 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$259K||3||2||1,800|
|11407 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$276K||4||2||1,980|
|11403 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$269K||3||2||1,980|
|11405 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$239K||3||2||1,980|
|4612 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$195K||4||2||1,788|
|11411 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$237K||3||2||1,980|
|4710 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$176K||4||2||1,523|
|4702 Wandering Way Tampa, FL||$127K||2||2||976|
|11412 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$261K||3||2||2,100|
|4711 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$178K||4||2||1,523|
|11413 Cypress Park St Tampa, FL||$222K||3||2||1,835|
|4610 Ridge Point Dr Tampa, FL||$143K||2||2||1,178|
|4701 Wandering Way Tampa, FL||$164K||3||2||1,396|
Nearby Schools in Greater Carrollwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.