A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Indianapolis is $19,306.
Estimated value increase: $7.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Indianapolis is $10,349.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 3,971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $66,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Oven/Range-Electric
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Eat In Kitchen
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Foundation: Slab
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater: Electric
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 490815108032000400
- Zillow Home ID: 59813233
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 236.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 111.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.