A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $521-765K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $35K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $31.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Projects to Get Settled In
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2,051 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- All time views: 3,796
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $579,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $239
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: None
- Listing Agreement: Lease
- Property Type: Residential Income
- System Locale: CARETS
- Unit Furnished01: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished02: Unfurnished
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- Unit Furnished03: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished04: Unfurnished
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Unit Furnished05: Partially
- Unit Furnished06: Partially
- Unit Furnished07: Partially
- Unit Furnished08: Partially
- Unit Furnished09: Partially
- Unit Furnished10: Partially
- Unit Furnished11: Partially
- Unit Furnished12: Partially
- Unit Furnished13: Partially
- Listing Status: Pending
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- Legal Disclosures: Rent Control
- Cooling Type: Window Unit(s)
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Country: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,418 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Parcel #: 5137026019
- Zillow Home ID: 20624775
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.