11411 SE 229th Pl, Kent, WA 980313 beds, 1 bath, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $215,500
- Price/sqft: $221
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 340 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2212210430
- Zillow Home ID: 48785851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11411 Se 229th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98031 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in Kent, and 116.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98031 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98031 home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,540 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 11408 SE 229th Pl Kent, WA$246K411,010
- 11416 SE 229th Pl Kent, WA$228K321,400
- 11404 SE 229th St Kent, WA$240K31.51,250
- 11405 SE 229th St Kent, WA$248K321,500
- 11412 SE 229th Pl Kent, WA$242K321,220
- 11410 SE 229th St Kent, WA$241K321,480
- 22908 114th Way SE Kent, WA$240K31.51,430
- 11401 SE 229th Pl Kent, WA$243K512,040
- 11408 SE 230th Pl Kent, WA$213K31980
- 11317 SE 228th Pl Kent, WA$252K31.751,570
- 22914 114th Way SE Kent, WA$252K41.751,610
- 11313 SE 228th Pl Kent, WA$244K11.51,370
- 11414 SE 230th Pl Kent, WA$211K311,000
- 11418 SE 229th St Kent, WA$260K321,305
- 11415 SE 229th St Kent, WA$233K321,160
- 11411 SE 228th Pl Kent, WA$290K32.51,690
- 11409 SE 228th Pl Kent, WA$272K321,290
- 22824 114th Way SE Kent, WA$227K31.51,100
- 11321 SE 228th Pl Kent, WA$229K311,000
- 11309 SE 228th Pl Kent, WA$247K321,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!