11412 Storici St, Las Vegas, NV 891415 beds, 3 baths, 3,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $257,888
- Price/sqft: $82
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 685 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Laundry shoot from 2nd floor, marble floors, marble countertops
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,134 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 19105113017
- Zillow Home ID: 63330755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11412 Storici Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 11418 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$342K433,134
- 11406 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$332K533,134
- 11424 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$282K432,300
- 3278 Cupecoy Point Ave Las Vegas, NV$331K533,134
- 3293 Cupecoy Point Ave Las Vegas, NV$307K533,134
- 11432 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$304K533,134
- 3294 Cupecoy Point Ave Las Vegas, NV$298K53.52,300
- 3273 Alcudia Bay Ave Las Vegas, NV$254K432,300
- 11431 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$305K533,134
- 3309 Cupecoy Point Ave Las Vegas, NV$304K533,134
- 3289 Alcudia Bay Ave Las Vegas, NV$255K432,300
- 11440 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$267K432,300
- 11439 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$299K433,134
- 3310 Cupecoy Point Ave Las Vegas, NV$370K533,134
- 3305 Alcudia Bay Ave Las Vegas, NV$324K533,134
- 11448 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$319K533,134
- 3325 Cupecoy Point Ave Las Vegas, NV$306K533,134
- 11438 Bargetto Ct Las Vegas, NV$386K533,134
- 11449 Storici St Las Vegas, NV$307K533,134
- 3321 Alcudia Bay Ave Las Vegas, NV$316K533,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!