- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- 355 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,731 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $12
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 816795
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces
- DPR: DPR Eligible \ Yes, Exterior Material \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Walled Backyard, Interior Features \ MB Dbl Sink, Interior Features \ MB Shower\Tub, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Skylights(s), Interior Features \ Study\Office, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer H\U, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer H\U, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Evaporative, Water\Sewer \ City Water, Landscape \ Auto sprinklers (G), Landscape \ Lawn\Grass, Windows \ Thermal(multi-part), Laundry Location \ Service Room, Fireplace \ Yes, Stories \ 1 Story, MBR on Main \ Yes, Roof \ Pitched, Construction \ Frame, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet, Fireplace Type \ Gas Log, Laundry Power \ Gas & Electric, Interior Features \ Alarm System, Landscape \ Xeriscape, Interior Features \ Raised Ceiling, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(s), Faces \ South, Flooring \ Laminate
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 102105639129342051
- Zillow Home ID: 60191007
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mirabella home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Albuquerque as a whole. Among 87123 homes, this home is 14.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mirabella, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.8% lower than in Albuquerque, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mirabella home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mirabella home values.
|11419 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$168K||--||--||--|
|11409 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$166K||--||--||--|
|11501 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$155K||--||--||--|
|401 De Soto St SE Albuquerque, NM||$158K||--||--||--|
|11405 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$173K||--||--||--|
|400 Sawtooth St SE Albuquerque, NM||$159K||--||--||--|
|11505 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$165K||--||--||--|
|405 De Soto St SE Albuquerque, NM||$152K||--||--||--|
|404 Sawtooth St SE Albuquerque, NM||$148K||--||--||--|
|11401 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$187K||3||2||1,776|
|409 De Soto St SE Albuquerque, NM||$150K||3||2||1,530|
|11509 Deer Lodge Rd SE Albuquerque, NM||$163K||--||--||--|
|408 Sawtooth St SE Albuquerque, NM||$153K||--||--||--|
|400 De Soto St SE Albuquerque, NM||$154K||--||--||--|
|11424 Vistazo Pl SE Albuquerque, NM||$152K||3||2||1,250|
|11428 Vistazo Pl SE Albuquerque, NM||$164K||3||2||1,275|
|401 Sawtooth St SE Albuquerque, NM||$175K||3||2||1,740|
|11420 Vistazo Pl SE Albuquerque, NM||$147K||--||--||--|
|11432 Vistazo Pl SE Albuquerque, NM||$162K||3||2||1,270|
|403 Sawtooth St SE Albuquerque, NM||$164K||4||2||1,545|
Nearby Schools in Albuquerque
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!