11419 Woodley Ave S, Seattle, WA 981782 beds, 1 bath, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Finished basement, 810 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 4059400435
- Zillow Home ID: 48918133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11419 Woodley Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rainier View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.3% greater than in Seattle, and 51.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier View home values.
- 11415 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$220K211,090
- 11423 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$240K311,380
- 11427 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$232K211,620
- 11411 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$228K211,110
- 11418 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$220K411,350
- 11407 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$233K211,090
- 11414 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$205K31880
- 11422 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$353K522,040
- 7216 S 115th St Seattle, WA$305K32.751,190
- 11426 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$264K411,410
- 11410 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$158K21790
- 7212 S 115th St Seattle, WA$246K311,450
- 11403 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$307K311,700
- 11406 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$250K311,590
- 11420 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$180K21800
- 11416 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$181K31880
- 11424 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$240K421,430
- 7208 S 115th St Seattle, WA$241K211,090
- 11412 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$273K311,300
- 11428 Woodley Ave S Seattle, WA$178K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292