1142 Lakeshore Blvd, NV5 beds, 4 baths, 4,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $200,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 732 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13021202
- Zillow Home ID: 7327553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1142 Lakeshore Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Incline Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.3% lower than in Reno Metro, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Incline Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Incline Village home values.
- 1142 Lakeshore Blvd Incline Village, NV$1.81M544,520
- 106 Steam Cir Incline Village, NV$766K533,016
- 1138 Lakeshore Blvd NV$2.41M554,869
- 108 Steam Cir Incline Village, NV$806K432,164
- 112 Steam Cir Incline Village, NV$1.58M433,723
- 112 Steam Ct Incline Village, NV$607K44.5--
- 1132 Lakeshore Blvd Incline Village, NV$2.55M321,284
- 110 Steam Cir Incline Village, NV$624K321,725
- 115 Tramway Rd Incline Village, NV$966K533,553
- 1131 Lakeshore Blvd NV$4.14M91517,607
- 1128 Lakeshore Blvd NV$957K41.51,108
- 1131 Lakeshore Blvd Incline Village, NV$1.95M91517,607
- 118 Tramway Rd Incline Village, NV$597K221,245
- 121 Mayhew Cir Incline Village, NV$1.75M544,744
- 119 Tramway Rd Incline Village, NV$696K331,908
- 1145 Lakeshore Blvd NV$32.9M613.530,225
- 122 Tramway Rd Incline Village, NV$606K321,664
- 1200 Tunnel Creek Rd Incline Village, NV$1.52M45.54,214
- 1127 Lakeshore Blvd Incline Village, NV$2.73M534,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.