A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2002
- Views: 326 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Association \ Multiple Listing Service, Listing Office IDX \ Yes, Lot Size Source \ (County\Gov't), Multiple Listing Service \ Vail, Assoc\HOA Frequency \ Quarterly, Assoc\HOA Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Assoc\HOA Fee Incl \ Common Taxes, Assoc\HOA Fee Incl \ Snow Removal, Assoc\HOA Fee Incl \ Trash Pickup, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Utilities Available \ City Sewer, Utilities Available \ City Water, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Utilities Available \ Electricity, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Snow Removal, Utilities Available \ Trash Pickup, Distressed Property \ None, Entry Level Master \ Yes, Neighborhood Feature \ Hiking\Pedestrian Tr, Floor Coverings \ Stone, Foundation \ Poured in Place, Interior Features \ Air Conditioning, Square Footage Source \ County\Gov't, Neighborhood Feature \ Cross Country Trails, Sewer \ Connected to Sewer, Assoc\HOA Fee Incl \ Water \ Sewer, Construction \ Steel, Neighborhood Feature \ Golf-Public, Parking \ Surface, Parking \ 1 Car Assigned, Roof \ Tar & Gravel, Neighborhood Feature \ Community Center, Resort Fee Frequency \ Quarterly
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: R054958
- Zillow Home ID: 67832088
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $189-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will increase 1.2% next year. Among Eagle homes, this home is valued 22.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eagle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Eagle, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Eagle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org