A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-187K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Clermont is $18,064.
Estimated value increase: $9.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Clermont is $9,310.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,509 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 814
- HOA Fee: $25/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $142,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Fees Required
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: USDA
- Financing Available: VA
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Solid Surface Counters
- Interior Layout: Volume Ceilings
- Closet Pantry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: In County
- Dual Sinks
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: County Water
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Fire Hydrant
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Description: One Story
- Utilities: Septic
- Door Opener
- Breakfast Bar
- Interior Layout: Split Bedroom
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annual
- Shower No Tub
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Front Exposure: West
- Location: Hilly
- Minimum Lease: 7 Months
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,509 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 122325190000001000
- Zillow Home ID: 67412347
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.