1144 4th Ave, AKRON, OH 44306
Sold on 2/5/13: $51,000
- Lot:5,749 sqft
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $51,000
- Days on Zillow:305
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth115
- Lot Width50
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #6731543
- Zillow Home ID35435258
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$642/mo||$488 – $854/mo||-$12||$0.73||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts East Akron home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Akron as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% greater than in Akron, and 130.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Akron home values.
Neighborhood for 1144 4th Avenue
- 1130 4th Ave Akron, OH$37K32.01,412
- 283 Miles Ave Akron, OH$39K31.01,373
- 1146 5th Ave Akron, OH$39K31.01,080
- 1138 5th Ave Akron, OH$38K31.01,080
- 1114 5th Ave Akron, OH$21K31.01,232
- 366 Chittenden St Akron, OH$51K31.01,008
- 1186 5th Ave Akron, OH$40K31.01,248
- 367 Chittenden St Akron, OH$42K31.01,478
- 370 1/2 Chittenden St Akron, OH$43K21.0952
- 369 Chittenden St Akron, OH$38K21.0968
- 444 Lucy St Akron, OH$43K32.01,216
- 1196 5th Ave Akron, OH$40K31.01,248
- 438 Alexander St Akron, OH--31.01,308
- 442 Alexander St Akron, OH$46K32.01,040
- 431 S Arlington St Akron, OH$38K31.01,036
- 1163 2nd Ave Akron, OH$49K31.01,036
- 1167 2nd Ave Akron, OH$51K31.01,248
- 350 Robert St Akron, OH$39K21.0766
- 1181 2nd Ave Akron, OH$63K41.02,336
- 1136 1st Ave Akron, OH$23K----996
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Robinson Community Learning Center (assigned) K-6 0.1 mi
- East Community Learning Center (assigned) 7-12 1.7 mi
- Arlington Christian Academy K-8 0.3 mi
- Archbishop Hoban High 9-12 0.5 mi
- Hope Academy University K-8 0.5 mi
- Summit Academy-Akron K-5 0.7 mi
- Summit Academy-Akron Middle 6-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005