- Lot: 3,332 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,978 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $1,051
- MLS #: SB14133987
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, LastChangeType \ Pending, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, EatingArea \ Family Room, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Multi-Level Bedroom, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Appliances \ Refrigerator, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, Rooms \ Great Room, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Rear, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, View \ Ocean, Rooms \ Study\Office, Style \ Modern, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Drip System, Appliances \ Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Floor \ Stone\Travertine, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, LotFeatures \ Lawn, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Rooms \ Atrium, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Balcony, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, Floor \ Bamboo, ConstructionMaterials \ Concrete, DirectionFaces \ West, InteriorFeatures \ Dumbwaiter, ConstructionMaterials \ Steel, SchoolDistrict \ Manhattan Unified, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,615 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 4170016003
- Zillow Home ID: 20416952
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.16-2.83M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90266 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Manhattan Beach as a whole. Among 90266 homes, this home is 68.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Manhattan Beach, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
Nearby Schools in Manhattan Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.