1144 North St, Rochester, NY 146215 beds, 1 bath, 1,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 295 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2000 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: R239008
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 551 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,627 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 26140009182000030830010000
- Zillow Home ID: 55574711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1144 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14621, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Rochester, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14621 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14621 home values.
- 1150 North St Rochester, NY$42K421,461
- 1130 North St Rochester, NY$39K311,359
- 13 Gothic St Rochester, NY$64K422,222
- 150 Herald St Rochester, NY$30K41960
- 9 Gothic St Rochester, NY$42K321,328
- 15 Gothic St Rochester, NY$52K311,346
- 1124-1126 North St Rochester, NY--622,392
- 154 Herald St Rochester, NY$46K211,393
- 19 Gothic St Rochester, NY$43K311,344
- 1118-1120 North St Rochester, NY$58K422,322
- 158 Herald St Rochester, NY$37K211,168
- 25 Gothic St Rochester, NY$50K311,530
- 564 Wilkins St Rochester, NY$45K311,485
- 1112-1114 North St Rochester, NY$70K623,398
- Herald St Rochester, NY$49K211,356
- Gothic St Rochester, NY$50K311,174
- 1143 North St Rochester, NY$48K321,629
- 155 Herald St Rochester, NY$45K41.51,386
- 1135 North St Rochester, NY$55K521,967
- 1147 North St Rochester, NY$49K321,874
Nearby Schools in Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292