- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1144 Waianiani Pl, Honolulu, HI 968215 beds, 4 baths, 2,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $1,100,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350420210000
- Zillow Home ID: 612370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1144 Waianiani Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kuliouou-Kalani Iki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.6% less than in Honolulu, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 1138 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.79M432,298
- 1148 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$2.74M533,260
- 1162 Iki Pl Honolulu, HI--831,996
- 1147 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.82M332,953
- 1132 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$3.05M352,926
- 1145 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.68M532,030
- 1164 Iki Pl Honolulu, HI$1.37M232,641
- 1139 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.72M432,276
- 1118 Waiholo St Honolulu, HI$1.89M442,738
- 1185 Iki Pl Honolulu, HI$2.09M422,440
- 1132 Waiholo St Honolulu, HI$3.16M54.53,582
- 1032 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$2.07M432,586
- Waiholo St HI--------
- 1026 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$2.04M422,223
- 1184 Iki Pl Honolulu, HI$1.16M22.51,772
- 1040 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$2.54M733,023
- 1174 Iki Pl APT A Honolulu, HI$727K21900
- 1174 Iki Pl APT D Honolulu, HI$888K41.52,044
- 1174 Iki Pl APT C Honolulu, HI$706K21576
- 1174 Iki Pl APT B Honolulu, HI$1.21M53.52,863
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292