11442 SE 35th Ave, Milwaukie, OR 972222 beds, 1 bath, 806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
BOTH Units available.
Hardwood floors throughout with beautiful built-in wood cabinet and wood floor to ceiling shelves in living room (in one of the units). Recently remodeled with new cabinets, windows & gas heat. Stack-able energy efficient washer/dryer in the unit and a storage shed out back. Right across from the street from a park and tennis court. Quiet neighborhood with a close-knit community feel. Rent is $790 per month, tenant is responsible for all utilities (water and sewer is shared between both units). Truly a charmer of a space, and a great neighborhood. Close to Historic and charming Sellwood as well as old town Milwaukie. Please call Doug 310.990.9009 for details and to schedule a showing. NOTE: square footage listed above is inaccurate. Zillow auto-completes this data, and I suspect this is the square footage for the entire building.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 806 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00024921
- Zillow Home ID: 48211101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11442 Se 35th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Road, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 248.3% higher than in Milwaukie, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Road home values.
- 11444 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$99K21806
- 11400 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$201K31948
- 3521 SE Sellwood St Milwaukie, OR$556K734,073
- 3526 SE Sellwood St Milwaukie, OR$212K311,054
- 11336 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$199K311,250
- 11455 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$175K311,000
- 11423 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$160K211,019
- 11477 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$133K21720
- 11401 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$160K21768
- 11389 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$140K21720
- 3536 SE Sellwood St Milwaukie, OR$202K31.51,136
- 11367 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$156K21760
- 11304 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$204K311,390
- 11529 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$285K621,856
- 3517 SE Edison St Milwaukie, OR$190K21816
- 11335 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$183K311,200
- 3554 SE Sellwood St Milwaukie, OR$241K421,738
- 11303 SE 35th Ave Milwaukie, OR$198K31.51,004
Nearby Schools in Milwaukie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292